Newburgh On Ythan Golf Club
Golf & CountryNewburgh On Ythan Golf Club was founded in 1888 and is one of the oldest golf courses in Scotland. Located in Aberdeenshire, the course was originally presented to the people of the tiny fishing village of Newburgh…
- What is Newburgh On Ythan Golf Club?
- Newburgh On Ythan Golf Club is a golf & country club in Aberdeenshire, listed in The One Club directory of private members' clubs.
- Where is Newburgh On Ythan Golf Club?
- Newburgh On Ythan Golf Club is in Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom.
- How do you become a member of Newburgh On Ythan Golf Club?
- Membership of Newburgh On Ythan Golf Club is arranged directly with the club through its official website (newburghgolfclub.co.uk). Private members' clubs typically admit new members by application, nomination or invitation.
- Does Newburgh On Ythan Golf Club have an official website?
- Yes — Newburgh On Ythan Golf Club's official website is newburghgolfclub.co.uk.
More clubs in Aberdeenshire
All Aberdeenshire →
Alford Golf Club
Alford Golf Club is a golf course in Alford, Aberdeenshire, Scotland, UK.

Peterhead Golf Club
Peterhead Golf Club, in Peterhead, Aberdeenshire, Scotland, was founded in 1841, making it, by its own claim, the 18th-oldest golf club in the world.

Trump International Scotland
Trump International Scotland offers an award-winning links golf course, a magnificent five-star country hotel and exquisite dining for every occasion.
More golf & country in United Kingdom
Full directory →
Ashford (Kent) Golf Club
Ashford (Kent) Golf Club is a private members golf club located off the A20 road to the west of Ashford, Kent, England, close to junction 9 of the M20 motorway which leads on to the Channel Tunnel and Ports with good…

Bearwood Lakes Golf Club
Bearwood Lakes Golf Club is a prestigious golf club located in Berkshire, United Kingdom. It offers a challenging course and a welcoming environment for its members.

Broome Park
Broome Park is a country house in Barham, within the City of Canterbury, Kent, England. It was built for Basil Dixwell between 1635 and 1638.